The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

24.7.09

Growing old together

after work ...
i was heading to Jason house...
i took 851 ...
while travelling half way ...
suddenly an old couple came on board the bus ...
so cute...
the old man & the old man were hugging each other...
so daaaaam sweet la..
than after some time the old lady laid on her hubby's shoulders..
they were watching the roads & happily chatting about stuffs...
when i saw the couples...

my thoughts were...

they don't know when their last breathe is...
but they are enjoying every moment they have together...
every moments they have..
they are spending it specially...
looking at them made me think many things...
will i grow old with the 1 i love?
or will we separate..?
how far will we go..?
many confusions....

HMMMMM....

JUST SOME THOUGHTS...
AS USUAL...
IMAGINATION RUNNING WILD AGAIN...

No comments: