The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

20.7.09

5 Blessings on Sunday

19/7/09
As usual, like everyother sunday mornign i woke up & went to YCCA. Praise & Worship was solid by aunty Ester b. HA. People use to cindemn her & say she cannot make it but today her worship was really really good. Due to her humble heart God has really blessed her. As usual went sermon. I was only very upset that i had to money for offertry. The end was Michelle's cake cutting.
Usual after church ends Jenefa or myself will msg mummy ( Jenefa & Jason Mum ) and ask what she cook. When Jenefa msg her she replied " No money haven't cook " we were scared cause there was no food at home & even worst none of us had money to buy anything back to cook. Walking out from church Jenefa told me, never mind miracle can happen. I told her miracles can happen, yes but God has time only inbetween the time we left church and the time we reach home.
Let me talk about the 5 blessings...
1) When we went home there was prawn sambal to eat. ( ON A DAY WHERE ALL HAVE NO MONEY & THOUGHT HAD NO FOOD , AMAZINGLY IT WAS PRAWN SAMBAL )
2) Jason's pay was not suppose to go in till 20/7/09 after 2pm. But when he checked on 19/7/09 his pay went in.
3) When Jason calculated his pay, it is suppose to be only $440 but in his bank he had $530. ( FOR HALF A MONTH'S PAY AFTER CPF DEDUCTION & ALL THIS IS STILL ALOT. )
4) I was broke for the whole week but suddenly i had money with me. I had $70 to run the week & that is amazing for someone whowas broke for a week.
5) That was the last day of pasar malam under Jason's blk. We were sad that we could not buy any burger from there but before closing we went down to buy.
This are the 5 blessings which I saw right infront of my eyes. I could not believe that such things happen. But I learnt that if you believe in God he will do miracles.
=)

No comments: