The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

12.2.09

MONDAY 9 FEB 2009

Visiting Mr Thosai @ Komalas

Nat & his meal

Nat posing with Sharon in the reflection


God'sbeautiful creation
Nat posing again
???
Sharon posing under the moon
Nat & Sharon posing under the moon
Sharon & jason under the light... lolz
retardz
POSERS!!!
Posing with ben & jerry's
Trying to act like drunkards
What caught our attention?
Thou shall not
worship idols ( ben & jerry's)
NAT TRYING TO POSE I GUESS THE BEAUTY OF GOD'S CREATION



AS USAUAL MODAY BLUES WAS SURROUNDING ME.. BUT WHEN I WENT TO WORK I WAS AT PEACE ATLEAST SOME PEOPLE WAS NOT AROUND TO PUSH ME AWAY FROM MY JOB... YES, EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE IRRITAING CUSTOMERS CALLING ME & BEHAVING DUMBLY OR SOME IRRITATING PEOPLE IRRITATING THE DAM SOUL OUT OF MY LIFE I COULD AT THE END OF THE DAY BRING A SMILE TO MY FACE... THAN AT ABOUT 6PM NAT CALLED ME & WE RANDOMLY MET UP @ TEKKA... ALL OF US FELT LIKE EATING KOMALAS SO WE WENT TO KOMALAS THAN WENT TO EAT BEN & JERRY'S @ THE YISHUN DAM... HEHEHERX...


No comments: