The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

16.2.09

2nd week of feb

10 FEB ( TUE )

nothing much happened. went to work as usual thna went home so tired. tried thinking of what to buy for jason but half way felt aslp.
lolz.

11 FEB ( WED )

hmmmmm.. today went to met jason. ate @ his place his mother's rasam shiok sia... wooohooo muist go cooking lessons to her only lolz... than nth much @ ard 10pm went home..

12 FEB ( THURS )

one of the horrible days in my life i guess my head was about to burst... customer were like shit than after work i told jason i was going to shool but actually i did not. i went to search for him valentines day present... OMG!!! finding present for guys reali sucks la. i went to G2000 but his size don't have i went to central shopping centre all the clothes sucked than atlast went to bugis street i saw a blazer which could fit him got so excited but still was afraid that it wouldn't fit so i told the uncle i will be back.

FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!

this day was fine till stroke of 12pm. my wallet was missing... OMG... i was scared that i've misplaced it somewhere because it was my favourite white wallet bought by my darling jason as my 10month anni present... lolz... i panicked. so instead of going class on that day i went to class again. went home found my wallet under the bed. so i was relieved i wanted to do a bid poster with jason's and my photo so i went to loyang point to wash some photos buy valentine day present for my athai & jen than went home. so tired by the time i finish the poster was rdy 12. time for Jason night work so called him no ans than he called back & i was the first one to wish him... wooohoooo... there i went... good night!!!


VALENTINE DAY SO MUCH OF LOVE 14 FEB 2009 (SAT )

love is in the air... hahaharx... met up with Jason early in the morning he got me a tasmania devil doll than we were suppose to wtch movie but the traffic was super heavy so watching movie was cancelled. we drove to the workshop @ bukit merah than left Jason's van fopr servicing than left. i was daaaam haungry so we went to eat chicken rice @ a nearby coffeeshop formally dressed... hahaharx how sweet than after that took bus go to bugis to get for Jason his blazer... just to find for the blazer the shop people make us wait there for more than 20mins... by the time Jason went for his choir practice was rdy 4.30pm... after everything jason told me that he wanted to bring me to his friends wedding i also believe than he brought me to mount faber... than we walked & walked & walked than atlast found it... it was called the marina deck & WOW!!! it was a beautiful place a valentine day i will never forget... the view from above was beautiful & it was in a shipwreck form... the food there was nice... i really enjoyed myself this valentine thanks to my sweetheart... even though he couldn't drive & we are suppose to take public transport.. it was kinda romantic... huggable bus rides... sweet train rides... but sadly i couldn't take photo of anything because Jason's phone wasin the care center & mine lost... but memories can't be forgotten...

15 FEB( SUN )

tomorrow is my 14th month anni... wooohoooo but today nothing much... never go church... haiz so sad last min all in my house say not going church... i want to get rdy & go also too late so i just went to meet Jason than go home...

thatz all for this week =)

No comments: