The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

9.2.09

THE 1ST WEEK OF FEB 2009...

1ST FEB...

it was a sunday, alot of unexpected things happened but thank God certain things happened so that we could get our dearie back. all praises firstly goes to God than secondly to the people who were around...

2ND FEB...

it was a monday, as usual work work work... lolz what to do... today was both my darlings b'day gayathiri darling & my lydia darling... couldn't meet either one so sad =( ... so i just went bk hm...

3RD FEB...

it was a tuesday, nothing much suppose to meet lavenia but never but hooray my pay came in... lolz ...

4TH FEB...

it was a wednesday, we went to Serena b'day.. did a surprise under her blk.. jason, joe, his friend, shawn, jennifer, shanki & i were there... so many presents for her so cool... i also want presents for my birthday people... that night when i went home i found out so many unexpected things... OMG!!! was on the line in conference with so many ppl realising many things... ha. unexpected that these innocent ppl were involve in a horrible situation so sad...

5TH FEB...

it was a thursday, went to YCCA... there i met 2 ppl & got things in the right path as all of us wanted to get the right thing done

6TH FEB...

it was a friday, went to joel house for youth meeting... joy was so sick... karuppen was there all of us were eating chappati... lolz... i went to sleep beside joy as i was so sleepy... went home at about 11.30pm... so tired...

7TH FEB...

SATURDAY!!! HERE CAME THE WEEKEND!!!
suppose to meet serena in church for keyboard lesson @ 1pm but both of us were late due to some toilet hazard... aft that some of us went to some certain ppl house and made certain ppl realise certain things... thank God it all ended well...

8TH FEB...

SUNDAY??? NO!!! LAST DAY OF WEEKEND...
so sad last day of weekend... nothing much today just eat slp & wash van... lolz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo i loved your week! HAHA

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha... me 2!!!! even thou it sucked here & there... i m hapi tad everytihing came out atlast lolz